Make an appointment by visiting our Consulting Room.
We now have a walk-in clinic every Monday and Friday morning. This means no appointments will be pre-booked. These walk-in appointments are for one problem only and you will not be able to choose which clinician that you see on these days. You must arrive before 10:30 and there may be a wait to be seen.
We now provide telephone consultations every afternoon, whereby the doctor will call you and attempt to deal with your issue over the phone. If the doctor feels you need to be seen in person, then they will book you an appointment.
A small amount of appointments will be available to book for the next day and 2 weeks in advance.
Where possible we will try and make an appointment/telephone consultation for the doctor of your choice. Please view the doctors’ schedule to see which doctors are on duty each day.
Every morning and afternoon, Monday to Friday, the doctors will see emergency appointments on the day.
You will be given an appointment time, however, this service is for emergency appointments only.
Children and the chronically sick will be seen first. You will not be seen in this clinic if you do not require immediate attention.
Patients under 16 years of age
Patients under 16 who are suffering with urgent conditions will be contacted by telephone or seen face to face on the same day.
Practice Telephone Number
Help Us To Help You
- Please attend your appointment on time.
- If you are unable to attend, please cancel your appointment in good time.
- The doctors try to run to time – be patient.
- Try to avoid bringing a long list of problems to one consultation – or ask for a longer appointment.
- An appointment is for one patient only.
- The out-of-hours service is an emergency service – please use it as such.
- If you are unable to work due to ill health your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate for the seven calendar days. Only after this will you need a doctor’s note.