Do you have safeguarding concerns about a vulnerable adult or child? Do you suspect abuse or neglect?

You can ask a doctor for more information. Alternatively, you can report your own concerns using the information below.

Report concerns regarding an adult by calling 0121 303 1234.

Report concerns regarding a child by calling 0121 303 1888.

Do you need help with making decisions?

Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health has lots of useful links for services who provide advocacy in the area such as:


“In Birmingham, we provide advocacy services to those who are affected by mental health issues or those who lack capacity in making important decisions. If you are a Mental Health service user and you feel that your voice is not being heard we are here to support you.”

For further information, please visit the 0300 456 2370.